Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mystery History -- Special Edition #2



Photo #2: Where are we? And what's happening?

For this special edition of Mystery History, guesses on this blog are disqualified because this contest is strictly low-tech.

Come to my Mystery History exhibition at the Pasadena Museum of History and stroll through the 14 topics that feature photos, artifacts and back stories. 

At the end of the exhibition there is a wall with three photos and  corresponding color-coded sheets you can fill out with your best guesses for the three photos, then place them in the suggestion box.  

Good luck!



I'll take the people who win for each photo out to lunch, my treat!

I'll reveal the back story to the photo above on my blog Thursday, March 5. 

I'll post the third photo March 17 and that big reveal on March 19.

Photo #1 was revealed on Feb. 19. You can see that post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment